Wednesday, June 20, 2007

haha i drew this for you-know-who just now , and it's his phone's wallpaper now.
oh oh anyhoo , his new phone is teh bomb. you can like draw this with his phone :D

rise and shine , i met irvinong at kap to study from 11-3pm (: thanks for coming down. met joshua leong and his girlfriend , jaimie too! (: she's sucha nice girl.
&
my-always-caring boyfriend accompanied me to tech whye to get my contacts. i have eye infection now and i'm tearing lot , probably 1/3 of a cup. heyhey you think that's very little , BUT IT'S HALF 1/3 A CUP OF TEARS! TEARS , NOT THE WATER THAT FLOWS FROM YOUR TAP. it hurts okayyy :/ so anyways , he forced me to close my eyes and cabbed me home (: thank you ! and thanks for staying for dinner. it was fun yea , cause of like what my mum told him how i was like when i was young and all! :D HAHAH.
&
today has been extremely fruitful , why? i met this girly of mine at kap to study and she's CHENXIAOWEI. i totally miss her so much and even if it was just for that short while , i'm more than happy. you may think you know her but she isn't what she portrays to be. she has a heart that truly loves those she thinks ought to be loved , with no veil nor ulterior intentions. yet , there're many things which she reasonably expects in a friend. how many can withstand rain and storm , weal and woe are those embedded in her heart. those who love with heart and blind the eyes are those r.e.a.l friends. i've learnt many things from her ; the importance of being naked to each other - without any veil covered. many many things. the times we used to hang out almost every week - the camwhoring , cooking , just lying on the bed exchanging our two cents worth. she always makes me feel so loved ; always holding my hand , tugging my shoulders , making small little gifts , and making my day with her ear to ear smile. even if this year is gonna busy for us , i know deep down things will never change.
childish and cliche it may sound , but what matters world to me is always
XWPHIA.