Friday, December 12, 2008






A. Each tagged person must write 8 things about themselves on their journal
B. At the end, choose and tag 8 people





1. I can't sleep when there's someone else sleeping on the same bed as i am. Hahah i'm fat and i need the whole queen bed to myself.


2. I love travelling around the globe, love sleeping, love shitting(haha pretend you didn't read that), love chocolates and gummies ttm, love gold and pink. In descending order (:

3. I am 168cm and 44 kg.


4. Recently i'm into a korean band hahah don't laugh but their songs are so damn awesome zzzomg. kpop, me is cool like that.


5. My lifetime dream occupation/job : to either be a volunteer helper in third world countries(ok i know this sounds so cliche so miss world's speech and so fake but whatever, believe it or not) or to be a pediatrician. But now both sounds either too unrealistic or impossible.


6. I love cooking and i like baking, but i love eating cakes/desserts more than i like baking (:


7. I have a thing for bags and shoes wooooooo love!


8. I hate people who thinks the world revolves around them, eek!
I tag julene, chney, my sister, bee, natzyxu if you're not a lazybum, and rebecca.

Mmkay so that's roughly my luggage for hongkong trip. My clothes, my facial products, my make up, camera etc etc. Still got a couple more things and i'm ready to go! teehee.

Cabbed to sheng's place when i woke up. Then his dad sent us to railmall to get our groceries for picnic today. Prepared the food for like 1hour plus and finally got to eat at 3pm.

Had picnic at sheng's front porch. Ha that moment of putting the food into our mouth was friggin fantastic. Food was actually quite good (:


corn, sausages, waffle to make ice cream waffle, some chapalang potato with egg and spice.

turkey ham (:

honey glazed chicken.

haha i enjoyed it so much except for the washing part ): cos his maid was sent back to the agency.


two boys were gaying like nothing.











hahah then aussie and emma came to join us (: cutesy kids, i like.
sheng started playing with the b/w function on my cam.
hazelnut ice cwwweam shiok.



Sheng made me search high and low for the polo tee that his mum got for me -.- he hid the shirt in a locked drawer, then hid the key in a box. Hahah. Luvvv polo tee, thanks aunty!
Met natzy at westmall to thread ma eyebrows and yadar-ed a whole lot. Hahah i love nut! I've got call from the lady today so i've got casting tomorrow hopefully i get it then i'll have moolah (: yeehaa. Byeeeee!
Casting, then dinner with chubbycheeks at bt timah! yayy!