Friday, December 26, 2008

Kiss my ass bitch. You make me so freaking *sticks my hand into mouth* sick. First and foremost, nikon p80 is so mine and stick to your bloody panasonic shit. Urggg i can't believe what you are and who you are now was someone once so precious to me. I don't care if you read this or hate me, or rather i thought it'd be better if you read this. Enough of trying to put on the "oh i'm mother rich and i get anything i want because my parents earn like 100ish thousand a month and my dad drives a 400k car" ?!?!#@&* i can't believe that you can tell such tales when your parents DEFINITELY earn less that your oh so huge amount, and when your pap's car is only 100ish thousand. You take us for fools or what. I know it's so mean and so wrong of me to write such things on my blog and it doesn't reflect well on a christian. If you read my blog, you know i don't type such things but she is really making me mad. Urggggzzzz stop living in the shadows of others and be yourself. I have a hell lots of things to say about you and to you, and i'm dying to type your name out and every disgustings things you did and said but yknow what, i will not carry things too far. I hope you know who you are. If this hurt you or pierced your oh so frail heart, I-DONT-REALLY-GIVE-A-FLYING-F. Stop trying to win sympathy from me or friends, cos it's not working at all. In fact, it's giving me more reasons to despise you. Live your life like how god has given it to you and stop bragging as though you're born with a golden spoon. Goodness.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




On a way brighter note, my christmas was awesome fantabulous beyond word description good with the barker entourage+girlies. They are starting to carve a home in me and they give me the desire to live on my life with them, to grow old with them and to do alot of many wonderful things with them. I love each and everyone of you so dearly. Merry christmas! It was so awesome, you guys know it.



Xoxo.
(pictures up another day)