Thursday, December 04, 2008

Look #2.


Party like a rockstar by carouselride



I love the dress to the max so just add some chapalang to perfect things. I came up with two more sets, sheng came up with one. We had a competition on winter set hahah will show y'all next time round. I got him to choose a dress for our two years and i added some chapalang to sum it up. Thought it looked terrific.




Anyways today sheng came over to my place to study (nope not me, just him hehe). It'd be a crazy sight to see me holding some sort of a textbook or lecture notes now cos life's too good for books at the moment.






This is actually about and for sheng, so y'all can skip this (:
So yes, one of the rare times i went down to get lunch for both of us, set the table and stuffs. He had always been the one getting food for me, pouring water for me, getting me sweets from downstairs, put my noodles from the plastic bag into a bowl. Yea it had always been him, then i realise how blessed i am to have a boy like him. A spoilt kid like him who has his maid to do everything for him at home, a blessed boy to have his parents who dote on him so much, a boy who has never ironed his own clothes, a boy who has prolly never washed his own dishes until we met. A boy like him, willing to do everything for me. That's #1 for today.
Before i left my house today(while he stays at my house to continue mugging), i was running late for the stupidest reason ever and i was still persistent on taking the express bus which would still take a good 30mins but he stuffed some money into my bag and 'forced' me to take cab. And then on my way there, i realise he might not have enough money to eat the next day. What a silly boy yes. That's #2.

I think i'll make him some food and send it to his school tomorrow if he's hungry or pass him some cash tomorrow. I really hope sheng does well for his exam and that my god above will look after him with all the love he has.

#3. I know that even in troubled times, he's willing to give me the best he can and i truly appreciate that. For that, i'mma gonna buy him something that's besides our christmas and two years anni present! Wahahah not revealing what is it. I gotta save up quite a bit first (:





Goodbye!



my family.
sheng and his family.
alistair koh.
fiona, angelyn and vera.
chubby cheeks. Yea all of you (:
barker entourage+nat+gerri+lihyuan.
leo.


Anchor of my life (: