Thursday, December 25, 2008

JOLLY CHRISTMAS YOWWW!
May your gifts roll in like snowball and happiness multiplies like a snow mountain. Hahh.
It's my favourite festive season of the year yeehaa! Yesterday was joyfully spent with sheng in the day and then over at my aunt's with my relatives at night(:
Sheng and i met in town to shop for bestie alist's prezzie. I tell youuuuu it was so friggin difficult to get him a gift cos he has everythinggggggggggggg! Went to taka, burberry, agnesb and all sorts of shops but it's either way off my budget or not suitable for him. And guess what? I ended up getting him a top from topman -.- ahhhhhhhhh i hate getting stuffs from topshop for other people but i guess i really like the top. Hahah. It took me some time to find the correct gift wrap and stuffs. GOOD JOB SOPHIA! PROUD OF YOU FOR LOVING YOUR BESTEST BESTIE SO MUCH. Ha!

K then shengzzy and i went to bestie's new house to drop the present in his room when he was still out in town. Wahahah surprise surpise!
K then after that, chubs(sheng, just so you know) and i went to my aunt's place fr christmas gathering (:

Then sheng started taking lotsa of stupid and krazee photos of me. I WON'T POST ALL! Hahah cos some are really weird for example, the ultraman pose i did. Oopss did i say that?!
CHECK OUT MY OUTFIT! i love it so muchhhhhh zzomg. Hahah don't roll eyes please!
Top : online store, leggings and bag : hongkong's argyle centre, wedges : genting's vincci(sp?)

I remember wearing the same pair of heels last christmas. That was my first time wearing it and yesterday was my second. Hahah.

I LOVE MY ACCESSORIES TOO! nyahaha.
earrings from flea market, chanel necklace, left hand seiko watch and cartier bangle, right hand H&M bangles, rings from diva and Tiff&Co.
CHUSHENG'S BROTHER SPOILT MY H&M BANGLE. Hahah kill you!


@ aunty's place.



IT WAS A FEAST! LOVIN' IT!

Cutesy cupcakes from crystal jade.

specially ordered mango cake and choco brownies.
BIG FAT TURKEY! Sheng's fave!

Veg salad and spaghetti!

PREZZIES! (8




MUMSY KOPI ME! Hahah



my lalalalove!



PIGGAAAASHENG!

All the pastries and cakes!

coffeebean cakes!











celebrated vernette's birthday too! (:

got beef, pork, baked potato, fruit salad too!


WII BOWLING COMPETITION



This is my little cousin called sheryl. She looks alot like me so this was how i looked like when i was her age (: don't you think we still look quite alike?

psp and ds kids.


Andddddd,the top four winners all come from my family! (: Sister was first, i was second, mum was third, dad was fourth and gwen was fifth.
Hahah it was a piggybank.


THEN IT WAS "SANTA CLAUS LOVE YOU" TIME!
I was the "santa claus " that night, giving out prezzie.






hahah sheng wearing his christmas prezzie i got for him!
Hokay that was my christmas eve! It was fantastic (: i'mma doll up for elton's party later. Ciao people. Luvvv christmas!