Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Created another set quite some time ago. This is actually more for like shopping days yea. I have one more which is a two years anni set. Hahah.

limelight. by carouselride




I've been so sick since saturday night till now and i haven't left my house since except to see doctor or buy food from nearby food stalls. Keeping my fingers crossed, i hope i recover fully by thursday so i can have some good quality time with sheng before we both leave this sunny island.
I've been controlling my fingers in shopping online so i can spend more moolah in hongkong. Hahah. I'm d-y-i-n-g to leave singapore such a boring place.
Sheng and i have already made plans to meet on thursday to do some trip groceries, etc. And dinner at a japanese restaurant at clark quay + ben&jerry's before we fly off. Yeehaa i'm excited to spend time with him. He came over to take care of me today (: loveeeeeee!







Kk, dinner time!