Wednesday, December 03, 2008

YOWZAAAAAAAAA!


Life's been good. I'm pretty lazy to have like a rich text entry so i'll bomb you guys with photos instead alright (:



Here are photos taken on friday night, dinner with entourage+girls at sakae! HAD BUFFET , I LIKEY!





























Grandpa's 79th birthday at orchard grand court, buffet too (:




































Wahahah i just finished a post like that.
Anyways, i wanted to buy two dresses online for christmas or whatnot but i decided to control since i'm going to hongkong in less than two weeks' time. Hopefully i get some nice semi-formal dresses there and tons of casual dresses big bags pumps heels makeups and accessories. I can't waitttttttttt! I wanted to get a pair of chanel earrings from hongkong butttttttt sheng's mum is giving me instead. Haahhh secretly happy. OGAY OGAY I'M KRAZEE BYE.