Tuesday, March 16, 2010

#1 What i do when i'm bored as hell.

So, what do y'all do when you're all alone at home for one whole day? Hungry, bored and angsty. Hahah share with me, so next time i have new ideas to kill boredom when i'm bored at home!!
:D
Here's my day ok.
Woke up. Brush teeth. Reply mails. Verify payment. Youtube. JuiceMarket stuff. Eat 2 biscuits. Laze around. From 12nn -6.30pm?
And i decided that life at home should get a bit more interesting so i whipped out my make up and clothes and play dress up! Yay, not?
I just wanted to try a different make up look and i never really dare to do it when i go out cos i'm afraid i'd look like thrash. So yes, i put on my falsies without eyeliner at all and wiped on some chanel red sample lipstick which i got quite sometime ago. Decided to try the front braided thing on my forehead and my sister's fake brown ponytail too!! (: Hahaha honestly, it was quite fun.
No one really know, but i had always wanted nice long straight brown/red ponytail with all my fringe up.
how do i look? i quite like it and i'm more determined to keep my hair long already(:

my heart-shaped lip
haha papy came home and i decided to snap one with him too!










I feel sorry for you if you don't like my face. Hahah but too bad, i was really x99 bored ttm! Give me ideas so i can kill my boredom a different way the next time!

Anyways, i should be starting work tomorrow ): FML.

i swore to myself that i'll not work after working at candle last year cos i really hate being ordered around and working within certain restrictions/constraints. I swear i hate it but i'm damnnnnnnnnnn broke now and i need $$$ very badly. I transferred $xxx to a wrong account and now end up i need to use juicemarket's money to pay for bkk hotel, and juice account now is only left with $xx. Damn pathetic. Cannot buy new stocks, cannot launch collection---> no money for bangkok. I'm going there in less than 3 weeks' time and i have $0 for my expenses there so i neeed to work. Sighhh ): never felt so stressed for so long.

Hopefully after i come back from bkk, things for juicemarket will take a turn. I wanna change the website layout to be nicer and more organised, make the photos nicer and more professional, bring in nicer and more exclusive clothes yadadada but i need $$$ and a lot of help now ): in fact, i want a fresh face to model for juicemarket too cos i'm damn sian of looking at my own face. I cannot pose for nuts and i'm not like those pretty hot models with nice body and flawless complexion etc etc.

Oh wells ): sorry for ranting. This period of time, just sucks for me now. I just wanna go bkk with D asap, with cash of course!): i kinda want to ask my family for money but noo, i feeeeel damn bad cos mummy has already given me enough. AHHHH stressballzzz stressballzz.

On a side note, went to cailing's house on fri night and headed to bosco's house together for rico's birthday party! (: it really felt awesome to see old friends again etc etc. Saturday was spent with fiona vera angelyn at watami for lunch, and D surprised me with ice cream at night. Sunday was spent at jurong point starbucks doing juicemarket stuff and surfing fb while waiting for D's lunch break. (: Nice weekend!

K i shall crash noww. take care bunnies!