Thursday, March 11, 2010

Behind these hazel eyes.


I like taking long walks because it gets me thinking. I like night breeze to air conditioned rooms because i like the tranquility it gives. I'd rather sit at the outdoor starbucks area and sip of my favourite caramel frap then to sit in a cold hard room. I believe that love exists, but i don't believe in forever/always because the only constant is change. I believe in people, believe that everyone is good natured just that they succumb to evil/wrongdoings under certain circumstances. Don't get me wrong, i don't love everyone. That'd be a chore, and it might take my lifetime doing that. I only love certain people and i really hope you know who you are. If i used to say i love you and no longer say it anymore... trust me that i still love you in some way or another. Circumstances might have changed, we may no longer be friends or lovers but i still love you for what you had been in my life and i'll be eternally grateful for the vital role you had played.
I like coffee and tea, fruits and juices, small bites and pastas. I have a major softspot for gummy sweets, chocolates and desserts. I have a after-meal tendency, which is a change of taste. If i take laksa for dinner, i want some icy cold desserts after that to change the laksa taste. If it was fish & chips, i'd probably crave for chocolate ice cream after that. Aglio Olio then chocolate souffle or pinna cotta. Evidently, my life is incomplete without food. I'd prefer chilling out at a bar than getting sweaty in a club. I prefer long deep conversations to the beat of R&B. I believe that destiny is ours to create, future is ours to mould. I detest the sight of seeing someone just leeching on their parents' money or reputation. It puts me off to no end. I am not a talkative/people person since young. I'd be reading a book on a couch in a corner while my cousins play, and till now i hardly talk a lot whoever i am with. I like my own space, being in a little bubble doing my own things listening to my own playlist. If i feel that you're asking me a stupid question, i won't even hesitate to reply. If you're talking to me about something on a different level which i feel is undeserving of any response, that'd be what you're getting. I tend to look up when i walk, and people think i'm cocky. But... it's because i get too engrossed looking at things on top, like the sky the building the aeroplanes. Or maybe sometimes i'm too consumed in my own thoughts i look like i don't give two shits about the surrounding. I know, i know.. that i send off a bad vibe. A cocky, arrogant, fierce, bitchy vibe. No i'm not making these up, it's all from my friends' first impression which has changed over time. I really wish i had a friendlier face and a nicer smile because i really don't think i'm cocky or any sort, substantiated by my friends too. However, there are things which can light up a smile on my face. Carousel ride, snow, dogs, babies or toddlers, music, sweets/chocolates, just seeing my close friends. A garden of flowers will do the job too, not a bouquet or a stalk. Taking a shower instantly cools me down too, taking long walks alone at night or sitting somewhere by myself staring up into the starry sky calms my soul too.
Anger for me might not be so bad a thing, because i work best when i'm angry.
So, how much do you think you know me? These are just 1/1000 of me, and the rest of me remains a puzzle unsolved. Sometimes, i myself can't even unravel mysteries about myself. But i guess that's what makes life interesting... is that more often than not, there are things about ourselves that we aren't even aware of.
I'mma put an abrupt end to this entry.