Monday, March 01, 2010

Yesterday is not dead and over.

We can all say that we have many friends, but how many are real friends who will stick with you through thick and thin? or have impacted your life in any way, little or great, that they still hold a special place in your life even after years of not talking or drifting apart? Or, have you ever hurt a friend so much that the friendship ended and you know you have no one to blame but yourself?
I miss some friends. Friends whom i've drifted apart from, friends who have impacted my life and friends who moulded my life to be what it is. Friends whom i knew since young, friends who have stood by me when things looked doom. Friends who are still close to me, i miss yall too cos i can never get enough of yall. Friends who love me with their heart, and not their eyes. Friends who exchange my piece of love for them with sincerity.
I hope you know who you all are. In fact, if it even hit you that it could be you that i'm talking about, it must be you because it must have been that we have impacted each other's life before or now that you can feel my words with truth and depth. I'm sorry if i never really showed y'all how much i care, it's not that i don't but ... i just can't express myself well with people. I can't look at you and put a string of words into your ears and expect to knit us closer together. i like to keep my feelings in a little organ and i know it's wrong to hold this belief, but i believe that it's sufficient that i myself know that you mean a lot to me because you really do. I do not say i love you to just anyone to just any friend, i do not send nice messages to just anyone, and i will not think about you and pen this down if you're not even a close/good friend. Everyone has superficial friendship(i mean hi-bye friends), so do i... but i do not believe that i should feed any love into such friendships. Neither do i believe in befriending someone to reap benefits out of it.
So when i say i love you, i really do my [dear] friends.
On an extremely random note,
i went to the dog farm yesterday afternoon with D and my family. Geez, why are puppies so cute and when can i ever have one? ): I really want a golden retriever or a toy poodle. Damn.
And today, i went for facial at pandan valley(my first time there cos my previous facial therapist stopped doing facial) anddd...OUCH TO MY FACE AND POCKET. she say i need to go back in 3 weeks later for second round cos my skin condition now is rather bad /:
Some photos of D and i in town last week i think? Haven't been snapping much lately.






Jie and i went to holland v for dinner just now and we grabbed some food at cold storage and crystal jade (: haha i want more moneyyyy so i can buy alot alot alot of cakes, sweets, chocolates and fruits!! :D

I'mma launch Juice 12 next monday so stay tuned. I love the clothes and i wish i could launch it earlier but the clothes are only arriving end of this week! ): If you're a floral girl, nude/cream lover, or maybe YSL girl ... you're in for it!!

Alright, have a great week ahead!

p.s i update my twitter a lot more than my blog, so follow me if you hate my forthnight posts.

http://twitter.com/sophiachong