Saturday, March 06, 2010



We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.

~Author Unknown



Went to zouk on wed night with cailing, sam, jaime and her friends(: Saw a lot of other friends there, and some old friends. it really felt good(: That night was packed like sardines, fun but hot(like the sweaty kinda hot), mad but tiring. My legs hurt like a dog when i reached home.

I realise how much i miss y'all after seeing y'all that night. See y'all next week ok? Luv.

bb ♥ . Hheh went shopping/stocks buying with cailing yesterday, and i totally love my own loots and the upcoming collection (:






on the way back with myra.







x. Bangkok tickets are finally booked but myra and abs are not coming with us anymore :/ stupid budget airlines are not even budget. I freaking booked the ticket for >$200 which i've never paid this amount the past few times i went bkk. urgh.

x. my holiday is very boring. i want to get out of this place asap, and maybe never come back again. I kinda just wanna bury myself with juicemarket(clothes clothes clothes yumm)

x. i'm a happier person now, but not enough.