Sunday, March 28, 2010

Now the day is turning into night
And everything is still going right
There's no way you can stop me this time
Or break this spirit of mine
Like the stars above I'm gonna shine
Anything I want will be mine
Tonight I'm gonna have a good time
Call a few friends of mine
'Cause I'm loving life
And tonight's for feeling...


Yesterday saw us chilling at home with oven heated rich chocolate muffin, surfing facebook together and a quick dress up to hit to town. It's not noticeable in photos but i had a case of swollen eyes due to some weird eye infection which happens very often to my sister and i, so i didn't really wanna worsen it with eyeliner... so i just stuck those fake eyelashes with a super thin line of glue together with red lipstick and a thin layer of foundation[which kinda made me a little too whitein pictures esp in the 1st one]. Slipped into my 14$ maxi dress and brown havaianas, pulled my plaited hair across my forehead, +3rings, 1 necklace and we left my place in 502 double decker.

We had dinner in ps ichiban sushi with mummy's vouchers and were in comtemplation if we should catch a late movie. Last night, the whole stretch of orchard road was filled with street performance and charity donations. Honestly, it kinda pissed me off mildly cos the street performances were more of substandard filler than anything. And for those "charity donations" who won't stop following your back after walking 7 metres with you, considering that half of them are scammers(one of my friends just got scammed yesterday fyi, and i have friends' friends who are such scammers) just put me off endlessly. Anyhows, met jiayi and milton for a while to catch up and it's always a joy to see that bubbly girl(: Daniel and i ended the night with the $1 traditonal cone alongside with silly games like the-15th-person-who-walks-pass-will-be-how-your-future-spouse-looks-like. Hahah, try that with your friends or something. I swear yall will crack up at the kinda "husbands/wives" yall will be getting.

On a super random note, i've decided to keep my hair a tad longer and dye it reddish brown sometime soon and get bangs or sideswept bangs. Once my bangs grow out, i will keep super long fringe with long long thick straighter hair and maybe try a different colour after that! (: Grow grow grow hair!!!

Gotta work later from 7pm-12am ): but can't wait to see dear veraaaaa!