Friday, March 26, 2010

i fainted in my kitchen today, like a real unconscious thing. Thank god mummy was at home, if not i could have --------- or something. it's very scary, yet funny. I didn't even know i was unconscious, it just felt like i was in another world(very very messy and scary world with lots of cars hurling at me, weird beings hovering around me). I didn't felt the need to wake up cos i didn't even know i was in unconscious state. So imagine, no one being there i could have been lying on the floor trembling like a dog for the whole day. Everything happened within 2 mins, and i swear it felt like forever. Mummy shook me and held me to wake me up, and i got awoken by her calling me. The first thing i said was "what am i doing here, i thought i was at the sofa. i want to sleep". I couldn't recall anything that happened after i got up from the sofa until after a few minutes. Sighhh, i didn't know fever can cause people to faint.


Oh wells, it was really damn scary and i don't want it to happen again. And yknow what, life's really unpredictable so live everyday like it's the last. Thank you daniel, for putting other things aside and coming to nurse me again. I really wanna get well soon so i can go out to do many thingsss! Besides, i'm leaving for bangkok in 8 days' time so i neeed to recuperate now! Working tomorrow from 8.30pm-1.30am, hope i don't faint or anything :x keep me in your prayers earthlings, and you guys take care too!