Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Believe it or not , i'm down with sore throat and block nose again ): weekly thing aye?
Went out to bt timah for dinner with Sheng last night , and of course it's really good. Had a very fun time and the food was good.

He came knocking at my door early morning today with breakfast for me (: Thanks hunn. It was fried chicken with vege and porridge (: It was whoping nice. We lied on the bed and i was feeling awfully tired and he left for soccer with Druce and all.


Time now is 2:10pm , and i've fiesta choco cheesecake in front of me. I think i'm gonna start studying from 3pm till 9pm later (: I REALLY HOPE SO CAUSE PAST FEW DAYS HAD NOT BEEN PRODUCTIVE AND OS IS IN A MONTH'S TIME ):

Yeah , goodbye all you.

Tomorrow - Amanda dearest is coming over to my place to _ _ _ _ for our boyfs. & i'll be meeting bestieeejoelf&chenny for dinner (: (How free an olevel student isn't it?) HAHA.