Saturday, September 08, 2007

I had my bangs cut in june when the bangs trend stand down , and here it is!



It looked pretty nice until i got sick of it , especially seeing the number of bangs grew so i decided to keep longg fringe again! Many said i look better with long fringe , i beg to differ. But for convenience and soft look , i shall keep long fringe again ! :D
I remember my hair stylist telling me that bangs only suit some kinda face shape and features best , and i really agree.


This holiday had been rather merciless to me cause i was sick , and as days pass , it only signals the nearing of Olevel.

FRIDAY 07SEPT07 -

I met bestf Alistair @ amk library to study from 11am to 3pm and it was veryveryvery productive! (: Headed down to town to meet sheng and we went to Carousel@Scotts for high tea buffet. It was slightly above average i guess. I like the laksa , cakes , sophia made icekachang , buttercream bread, lemon cream scones and kueh pie tea. The ambience was lovely and the hot pink table stands are really unique! It's a should try (: and it's at an affordable price! Alright , so next we walked to Heeren to take neoprints. And goodness gracious , that machine was hella fun and the pictures turned out real good so ppl, go and try alright! After that , i crashed over at Gwen's place (:

SATURDAY 08SEPT07

Headed down to Bishan's Mos Burger to meet Jee&co and we mugged. It was rather productive for me cause i completed two sets of Emath paper1 and my chem revision. Then , aunty Niko came down to fetch me home (: Joel's at my house playing mahjong now. Hahahha bye.