Wednesday, September 05, 2007

A little dosage of my girly makes my day ((:




I woke up early in the morning @ 10am and rang girlf Amanda up! (: So i met up with her at woodlands mrt. Saw Sebastian Wong there! :D teeheeeeee miss him like madddddd. Anyways , we went to ColdStorage to get the ingredients and headed over to melody's place to make oreo cheesecake(funfun!). It didn't turn out to look as nice as i thought , but it taste pretty nice!

I was overjoyed to finally meet up with Amanda, and it sure was comfortable with melody with us! ((: Amanda , you must stay strong k? I loveeeee you.

Sheng came to pick me up and we went to my house (: & cab fare was crazy, really. Poor us had to settle for cup noodles. Hahaha! Anyhows , we spent real good quality time. I slipped into his big jersey and shorts and laid flat down with him to talk. I gave him one of my ty dolls and that's his Sophia (: Details spared ; we just had good quality time spent together.

We watched Livethedreams , and this guy called Fendi can sing really well. I really love his singing style and his voice. Awesome shit.
I'm off to tv!
Byeeeeeeeee love.