Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Online goods.
It's something similar. This is just the inspiredby piece (:
Yayyy :D
So,
I went to Gls building to collect my phone today and it's just feels extremely good to have a sensitive joystick again. Hahah. I headed down to Hollandv's coffeebean to study and Jiayi and Chusheng came down too! :D We had Thai express for lunch and it was as usual , gratifying.
We played tictactoe , scissorspaperstone , hangman and i forced them to eat atomic fireball(not-so-nice-sweet). I really hoped they could persevere and finish it but both of them couldn't take the hotness.
Anyways , i went to Joel's mum's shop to buy sweets and it just brought back so many pleasant memories i had with Joel (: That bestie , i love him beyond what words can convey.
I told Joel "You must lend me your shoulders when i get back os result , whether is it for tears of joy or despair."
Really , i'm gonna leave everything in God's hand. I put in my best and i'm sure he'll help me through like how he always did ((:
I'm gonna meet Alvin at the library to study , and then to toapayoh for intensive amath tuition (: and then bus back to chinese garden. Suicidal ay?

Alan's birthday party this Friday. Yes or no? ): Put in such a dilemma.