Saturday, September 29, 2007

Strawberry shortcake from Basil Alcove.

Photos @ carousel scotts road.

(3 weeks ago?)

Will upload more!













Natasha Keira.








I don't know how to go about telling you how much you mean to me and how much it really pains me to see you leave singapore. Those neoprints we took , i still have them but most importantly , the memories we both share , they




're still safely kept within me. As i type this , my tears are surrounding my eyes yet again. We may not be the closest friends or the kinda friends who hang out always. But we know for sure , there's just this thing between us which brings us close enough without doing anything. I still remember times when i was bullied and didn't speak up , you were the one who faithfully stood by me and encouraging me with hugs and letters. Times when i couldn't get over tim , you were also the one who pulled me through and overcame all the hurdles i had. Even on my birthday , you didn't forget and even gave me a lovely card sealed with a kiss. These simple little things are what make me who i am now , moulded me and taught me to be strong in life and not to shed a single tear no matter how hopeless things look.




Please promise me to write letters back or drop me a call whenever! Distance won't draw us apart my dearest girlfriend. Study hard for your final lap and we must meet up before you leave aight? (:




I LOVE YOU SWEETEST THING.












Anyways , I met bestf Alist and Lessy at macs to study ytd before going for graduation service. Hahah our valedictorian's damned funny ay , HURHUR. Mdm Ng's short little speech was quite touching and i was almost moved to tears , almost! Then i went to look for Natasha dear. I can't bear to see her leave but i'm happy that she's going to such a nice place. We hugged and cried.






So , i rushed home to bathe and change and headed to Alan's party(like our grad party also! HAHA, kind of la.) , which means i didn't go for cell group again ): sorry jonathan! Photos are with Julene ((: It was really fun last night esp taking photos and all <:



I had tuition this morning at toapayoh and my dad sent me there. I really love and appreciate my dad for that. For always willing to wake up early and drop me at my destination before heading off to work (: Anyways , tuition was for 4 hours and it was really tiring so i hope all my effort will pay off. Headed down to Bras Basah Complex with Sheng to get some books and we went to the nearby macs to study. I studied for 7.5 hours today , such a sense of accomplishment! :D Ohoh , we went to Basil Alcove for dinner.


It's really really good. It's a brazilian restaurant with affordable price! HAHAH photos another time! :D The strawberry shortcake is awesome i swear.