Monday, September 24, 2007

It's 10:23 pm now , and i'm still wearing school uniform - BEAMS!


Surprisingly i managed to wake up for school today so i went to school ((: My hair looks like crap when it's tied up cause it's so short after trimming and i'm lazy to pin my hair up so it looks like the UGLY-HAGGARD-OUTTA-BED-LOOK , and i mean ugly , really.
But i think it's even worse to leave your hair untied when you're in school uniform , right.

Rushed down to Westmall's CoffeeBean to find Sheng and we mugged there. I think i saw Joan(my pri school friend.) She looks really pretty now. Haha.
So , baby and i studied till 7ish. I mugged for 8hours today! Record breaking ay :D I was extremely tired and we decided to pamper ourselves with S-A-K-A-E S-U-S-H-I! yayyy it's been like 2weeks since we ate at Sakae.


I'm finally meeting dearest Limjiayi at hollandv to mug! :)) OHMYTIAN , I MISS HER LIKE CRAZY. Teehee.

Goodbye worldd.