Friday, September 21, 2007

Isolation opens my floodgates of thoughts.
"Should i let the thousand voices flood my ears or let silence be my sole companion?
For now , i choose silence."

(It's not in significance of order.)
Joelang & Chenxiaowei
They are the ones who provide the anchor that holds down my sanity in this crazy , fast-paced world. They give me the lessons in life that i often disregard at first but come to appreciate later. They are the security blankets that i can always fall back on in times of distress.
"Love sees no flaw."
And ours is more than mere friendship , it's love.

Aaron Leong , Julene ang , Rebecca Quek , Natasha Keira and Kenzi Ong.

My closer schoolmates , who never fail to stand by me when everything seemed doom. I will always remember the bits and pieces of fun and obstacles we went through together. We'll all work hard , and finish our last race as one.

Lessy.

My partner in crime , lessons wreck-er , baker. Thanks for the memories (: Thanks for all the nice little things you did for me. Stick or sway , you've given me one of the best set of school life no one can ask for (: ! I hope you remember how the name Lessy came by , cause i won't forget.

Dharham , Leo , Jon ong.

They are the ones who will always be there when i need someone to "avenge" and fight the bullies. Just like brothers to me , like what the photo depicts. Dharham , someone who always wants the best for me , and care for me in every way he could. Leo , someone whom i know thru sheng. Though we don't hang as often as we did anymore , thanks for being like a "big brother" to me , offered to help me with some bad politics and all. It's just the thought that counts (: And jonathan ong ; my twinky two. We're full of shit and he's always always the one i'd turn to when i need someone to cheer me up. You're always that special twinky two deeep deeeep down ! ((:

Sheng (: <3

Times like this , you always understand. Your ears always picked the rythm of my heart , therefore knowing me best. To me , it isn't all the materialistic needs you're feeing me that i feel being blessed. But it's living a life that's satisfying and filled with love that constitutes a victory. Thanks for being the wonderwall of my life.

I hear a song of us , composed of the notes that only came from one who experience affection.

Isaac chan.

A picture says a thousand words.

I still remember vividly this same exact embrace we had when i was feeling down. Just without much to say/do , you know all i needed was just a hug that separates me from the world. No doubt , you've unceasingly been my source of comfort , love and happiness. You're beyond words description. So , i truly thank you for being the pillar of my life.

The clique - Jeevan , Gabriel , Alistair , Fiona , Vera , Angelyn and i ! (:

We're all in this together , and nothing is gonna break us apart. I absolutely love each and everyone of you. We had all our whim and fancy , and now it's high time we settle down to work towards our common goal. I thank God for sucha lovely bunch of friends who're always holding me tight thru weals and woes.

We have the power to bestow freedom , but we choose to stick.

JAGFAVS - commitment , honesty , communication , responsibility , understanding , love , sincerity and above all , always remembering that it's our contract for life.

MUCHLOVED.

Limjiayi (:

A beautiful girl.

Someone i'd have never thought of being good friend with , yet turn out to be my best chapter of my life. We're in the same boat in many ways that's why we have so many things in common. We have shared many fun times in this short span of time.

Climbing over your apartment's gate , running away from your house , studying together , procastinating, eating at coronation plaza , gossips , celebrating my birthday with me , barker carnival , japanese club trips , telling of love stories and disgusting guys.

So many things with you , i won't forget.

I LOVEEE YOU JIAYI , AND SEE YOU SOON!





Alas , life offers a multitude of opportunities so do not give up upon setbacks!

I LOVE ALL OF YOU.

(: