Monday, September 03, 2007

I don't believe in any thing you say anymore.
& i think you're more than just self obsessed , self endorsing too.

Yes i'm feeling very pissed with that particular someone now , because you try so hard to be someone you're not and why do you need to do that?


Anyways , i'm having a very bad sore throat now and it sucks big time cause i can't eat fried stuffs ):
I woke up and 10am this morning to prepare lunch for sheng (: so i made fried rice with egg and sausage , sliced apples and mango , fiesta cheescake! (: Sent it over to his house and i left to meet fiona&co at bishan to mug.

We had Sakae for lunch and i saw this bag i like (: i think i need a new set of wishlist again! :D hahaha. Today wasn't productive at all , cause of the fact that i was late and they had to leave early for movie , plus my throat was irritating me.

Headed down to Newton and daddy fetched me home from there (:


(Photos are in the cam , but i have no cable now.)
Goodbye.