Saturday, May 16, 2009

Can't seem to take so many things off my mind right now. Thank you nana for talking to me about it (: you're the only one besides sheng who knows the depth of this so thank you for being th second person to make me feel less lost <:
I can't even rest my mind about this fellow who sprouts the weirdest sick comments to fern. Giving me creepy creepzzz.


metro boy. haha





Sheng and i went down to hollandv to meet joel and crys for dinner at 3 monkeys! :D uber cute concept.

What was staring at us while we were eating.
Monkeys everywhere! i likey :D
Sheng and i (: jungle jingly!
We totally feasted cos joel has 30% off for having party city! Whoopeedoo luv party city, nice sweets and quirky stuffs! We ordered 5 mains to share (:

mango banana blend, i like (:


Seeing and being out with them really lightened my day alot (: Dinner, scoot off to my place to get the car, went to jp to check movie timings but sold out so they went elsewhere to watch and i headed home.

Picnic with my sweet little darlings tomorrow, and facial in the evening! Looking forward :D