Sunday, May 24, 2009

Sheng came to pick me up this morning and we went to chinatown for dimsum :D I likey dimsum, especially dimsum from this particular restaurant. It was packed like krazee and we had to queue for about 20 mins. Not that bad (:

Sheng says he looks shitty in today's photo so i won't upload so many k (: You're hansum in my eyes!!
Yay we enjoyed today's dimsum so much, right sheng? ^^



char siew bao :D

We walked around in chinatown but got bored of it and went to town instead. Bought tickets for night at the museum 2 and went to shop while waiting for movie to start. I bought a pair of t-bar short heels and a nice dress! ^^ Sheng bought a black bagpack and 2 pairs of slippers. SLIPPERS AGAIN, i know right.
haha i dragged sheng to cine after our movie and suggested we take neoprintzzz cos it's been friggin' long since we took neoprints together and since it's a happy day, it's worth spending 11bucks on neoprints. Gosh neoprints now are really rip off, no wonder lesser people are taking! Hahah.
Then we went to taka to meet sheng's parents at angus for dinner. (Y) dinner, i like the whole dinner set :D Sheng say he'll lunch with me there soon again, yay!!!
haha naughty boy.
angus.
sheng and i went to somewhere to camwhore abit.


Hahah pose inspired by a scene in night at the museum 2. Oooooh it's a nice, funny and kewt show so you guys should catch it!!! :D
Heehaw, bought this skirt for about 3 months already and it's my first time wearing it. Dig the skirt so much that i can't bear to wear it and i told myself i will only wear it on days i like alot/important SO TODAY IS THE DAY ^^ It has a huge bow behind (:
lubchu! <:

in sheng's papy car going home.
haha taken in the morning while waiting for sheng to come.
with bangs?
or no bangs? (:

I need to trim my bangsy soon cos it's covering my eyes and making me semi blind.

Songs that are constantly played on my nano and lappy (:

1. Kris allen - no boundaries, aint no sunshine, to make you feel my love, falling slowly, somewhere over the rainbow, she works hard for the money.

2. Black eyed peas - boom boom pow.

3. Coldplay - Life in technicolour II

4. Jamie foxx - blame it

5. Jonas brothers - tonight

6. Nickelback - if today was your last day

7. Soulja boy feat sammie - kiss me thru the phone.

HAHAH DOWNLOAD AND ENJOY :D