Friday, May 15, 2009

Hahah some random photos <:


TGIF!!!
Heheh ok i still have lessons later on in like 7.5 hours' time, but whatever. It's 12.22am now and IT'S FRIDAY!!! 12noon = school's out! Yay! Hahha i don't know why but i just think school drained the shit out of me this week(ok or maybe i chose to sleep late too aha) although we didn't do much! I just need the weekends so badly now
x. TO GO FOR FACIAL(Yay! doing on sat evening)
x. Re to the t-a-i-l therapy :D ok sheng i'm really trying my best to keep to our deal and i've succeeded for 2 weeks! Are you proud of my self-control? ^^
x. Manicure!!! My jade nails are like inferior jade now haha.
x. FRIENDS FRIENDS FRIENDS! ooooooooo! Meeting chubby cheeks club on fri night for dinner, and meeting fiona vera angel kirk and alistair on sat for picnic! ^^
x. Squeeze some time out of my weekend to revise macecons and poa!
x. MAIL THINGS OUT :D
Heheh if only school was 4 days week, i'd superdee love school to the max.
Hahah k and to the girl who once told me "I'd blow my nose when i shit so it comes out easily", I MISS YOU NOONG NOONG TIME :D And my "tuesday bitching partner"!!!
You two are very special people whom i think of every 2 days (: i miss those times.
TEXT ME IF YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE :D
Goodnight!