Friday, May 01, 2009

Sophia lim & Sophia chong (:

Hahah bumped into sophia and her boyfriend while i was shopping. Teehee happee to see you! She's so pretty and i like her top!

My nose looks huge here!!! Hahahah. i think it's the light.tsk tsk
Sheng came to meet me after playing soccer and we went to pepper lunch for dinner, oh the irony! ahah. This time it didn't taste as nice as the first time :/

haha we shopped around and the both of us bought stuffs (: went to paragon to meet sheng's parents and we went to market place to do groceries shopping. Went home after that (:
MY LOOTS (:
slack shorts, muji pens and toner, charles&keith heels!

Oh manzzxzx, i luvvv the heels! (: finally got my t-bar heels. Hehh so happee! And i got it on sales, 70% off!!!!!!! (: The heels are super high so i don't think i'll wear them often. Told my mum this is a "once in 2 months" kinda heels haha! I really really want to wear heels to school, but i don't want to look like i'm seeking attention, cos no one in my school wears heels :/
Anyways i think i'm putting off the idea of buying the coach sneakers already. I've found something i like better and it costs alot cheaper too! (: But i still hope it comes as a gift, hint hint hint sheng. HAHAH. I hope you like your new shorts (: i can't wait to see you in it. aha. catch you tmr dear and i bet you'll wear your new shorts.
Hahah!
Tmr.
x. practise piano.
x. meet nat to buy stocks.
x. meet the entourage for wolverine and steamboat.
x. hopefully have time to do some homework! (:
Kk take care earthlings, goodnight!