Thursday, April 30, 2009

My bundle of joy in school.
I know it's a little to early to say i love the girls in my class, but yea for now i can say that they really make school a livelier and better environment to study in. Thank god they're all extrovert and loud, y'know it's alot more fun (: God really answered my prayer! heh.

Starting with rebecca, then myself, joanna, faith, su fern and angela!(taken today)
This was taken yesterday after Dss class (:
If i'm not wrong, these are all the girls in my class. Haha the 4 in front being the most cheeky and retarded ones.
Su fern!!! My buddy buddy in school. Hahah, it's amazing how well we click, being in the same social circle of friends, the thing for clothes etc! Haha i'm glad we are quite tight in school now and i hope time will make us closer friends! (:
haha anyways photos taken DURING poa tutorial. naughty naughty!

haha my poa tutor!

haha this photo was supposed to be just fern and i, but suddenly the girls hopped in! Hhaah so cute.
haha fern posing behind my back when we were looking for tables in the school's foodcourt.
eeeek this photo makes my neck look long. haha weird long.
Met sheng after school, and i bumped into kirk (: haha no more bruce lee hairstyle ay. Sheng and i went to kap's cold storage to grab some snacks and sushi and headed back to his place.
Here's aussie, lucky and i! ^^
haha he's one of the cutest/handsome-est little buy i've seen
zac efron hair. aahaha!
sheng carrying both his and my bags around-.-

Heh you're a cutie pie, and i'm totally sweetened by your those messages you just sent (: you're exceptionally sweet tonight. haha!

HAPPY 2 YEARS AND 5 MONTHS HANSUM, ME LUBDUB MUCH.