Monday, April 20, 2009

Zomg i have like less than 12 hours to my first day of school!!! damnit i'm so scared. hahah sorry if i'm irritating y'all but what if i really don't make any friends!!! Like i'm too shy to talk to strangers, and when i feel shy, I LOOK FIERCE!!! Oh manzzzz, i'm only fierce to cheekopeh. haha.
This is even scarier than first day in pj, at least i went for pj boring orientation! Hahah.
Oh wells, anyways today being the last day of my 6 months' break and sheng's 2 months' break, we decided to have a good last dinner together. Heh ^^ japanese hilltop restaurant ftw! Girlfriends and i are suppose to go there soon, so faster set a date and we go eat k. It's the yummiest restaurant on earth.
Sheng drove there and we camwhored in the car. I told him not to look at the camera and just concentrate on driving. Now end up, who's the one looking and who's the one not looking? hahaha.
i h8 how i look when i smile with teeth now that i have bangs :/
hehe likey this photo cos it looks quite colourful ^^ like my eye makeup, my nails and my tunic top.


hahah my bangs look quite bowl-ly here.
yay! sheng's wearing the shirt i bought for him ^^
hah when we arrived the hilltop restaurant, we were DYING to eat. we missed the food so much, the last time we ate there was last year :/ hahah hilltop's like our every 3-4 months routine cos we're hopelessly in love with the teppanyaki food there.
the salmon there is the only salmon i eat. I'm not a salmon person, in fact i hate it but this place serves the best salmon. hahah it taste way better than how salmon should taste like that's why i luv it. so, first round : special salmon set.
2nd round : chicken teppanyaki set. and of course not forgetting the beansprout. Fwahhhh luv it too! (: hehhh. had complimentary mango pudding after that.
camwhored at the hilltop after our dinner (: hahah sheng im sorry i know you'll kill me for putting this photo up but you look so adorable here! hahah retardedly cute. HAHAHAH peace peace!
self-timer. i hate it whenever my camera has error which makes my photos blur. Urghhh i must think of a way to kill this error./

heh sorry my dress looks a tad short here cos i was tiptoe-ing. trying to be his height! ^^
hahha beng siollzzzxzx.

yow waddup homie,we be your buddeh.

hahah i was running and "spinning" to the car.
We thought the night was still young and we can't just end our last day of holidays like that so we decided to go to hollandv for more desserts (: i wanted coldrock at first but somehow found myself in 7eleven buying the B&Js mini tubs ^^ we went back to the car and we ate inside. B&Js, sheng, good music and chilly night. What more could i ask for? (:




hahah i super love strawberry cheesecake and i'd marry it if it wasnt a "it". hahah

After sheng sent me home, i rushed to the nail polish cupboard and cleaned off my turquoise and replaced it with pearly pink nails (: heh. then i went to bathe and exfoliate+mask my face!!!
.
.
x
Ok videos of sheng and i (: haha
and