Sunday, April 05, 2009

Now my left eye is painful. Am i gonna die soon? :/ here pain there pain.


I had a bad dream again :/
Dreamt that np business doesn't want me anymore. Dreamt that it was over for us. Dreamt that i couldn't take my lifestyle in singapore anymore. Dreamt that i was planning an escape to the states. So my story ended that no one really cared if i left or not except for my parents so i really went to usa by myself for 3 years. Wouldn't it be good if i could really escape in real life. Maybe in a couple more years, i don't think i want to stay here. After poly.


I remember last year when i was in pj, i told my mum that i don't like my life and i'm very stressed i want to go batam or bintan and she allowed BUT i just didn't have the time to cos i was still in a jc.
Maybe soon i'll say the same thing and go to J or A.