Friday, April 10, 2009

Haiii haiii!
Sorry i look really bad in today's photos cos i fell sick, like AGAIN! Had some sneezing fit this morning when i woke up and it just didn't stop for the entire day. My throat's itchy, my nose is runny(?! tsk). My eyebags are krazeeeit's like poke-able and it'll burst. hahah. I'm gonna sleep by 1am tonight i promise!
Bee woke me up with a superdee good news. I got A for alevel pw! ^^ not that it really matters now since i'm going to poly, but considering the effort i put in for my op i'm so haaappppeeee! It really got me a tad regretful quitting jc cos i THINK an A for pw and B for chinese for alevel will actually do me good for my overall Alevel result but nvm, things happen for a reason! (: I just hope i will do super well in poly so i can go uni from there(:
So, picked sheng up at 12noon and we headed down to ps for lunch @ the foodcourt. (Y) save $$$! We watched sniper after that and i like the show cos got hot+cute boys. Hahah edison chen and another tall dark handsome guy. Hahahah! Edison chen looks abit niang in the show though. Hahah okkkk i sound like some super krazee aunty drooling over hot boys. Hhahahah. go catch it and you'll understand! ^^

so anyways, we had b&js' strawberry cheesecake ice cream after the show. Me actually, ice cream's not sheng's thing. hahah. Headed down to somewhere to sell sheng's extra nokia phone(: hahah at a very good price.
Then we went down to raffles city(: went to coach to try on the sneakers and i can't believe that i acually had to wear a size 8! goodness, i have feet like boats.Hahah. I'm pretty confirmed on the sneakers already, gimme 2 more weeks! ^^ yayy i'm so eggcited! It'd be damn awesome if it could come as a gift instead cos my heart will break after buying it, but nvm im sure no one will buy it for me(even my parents, they'll say it's a waste of $$$). Sooooo i'm so gonna get it by myself and heal my broken heart after that ((: hahah bye bye $$$.
walked around NOT getting anything (: be proud of me! I left topshop, miss selfridge, river island, swatch, accessorize and kate spade without buying anything. Eye power ftw!!! haha. Went to aerin's for dinner(: yumyum it's been almost a year since sheng and i ate there.

haha i look super weird in this photo, like my face shape is weird, my eyebags are weird(heavy!), my eyes are just... weird. Hahah but i don't mind sharing ugry photos! How i look when i'm sick. hahaha

our chicken soup.
sheng had fantastic fish&chips, and i had average bacon carbonara.

my hair starting to get oily, so my bangs split like how moses parted the red sea! Hahah just that mine had 3 partings.
carbonara cream sauce!! Had lemon meringue tart too but i thought it wasnt nice at all. I have a thing for lemon pastries^^

After dinner, we headed back home. Sheng insisted on taking cab but i pulled him into the train station. Hahah must save $$$ i emphasize again! (: i was so sick so tired i couldn't care about being glam or whatsoever i just lied on sheng's lap and slept from cityhall to chinese garden.

I luv today!

Heh, visiting my grandma tomorrow at choa chu kang. How i wish she could still be with us, but nvm i shan't be emolicious since she byebye for so long already. I miss her. Goodnight people, i need to sleep!