Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Luv my matching shorts and shades, pink ftw!









Sorry i just can't bring myself to type happy things on those photos above cos i'll so fake doing it. I'm not happy with you now, and those photos they make me feel even sadder full stop.
Walked around town myself in the evening. Went to so many shops and i was ready to buy happiness with my card, for once. Buying things makes me satisfied and happier at least. I know it's temporal but at least i still feel better for a second right. BUT f21 new stuffs sucks, cotton on sizes sucks, topshop and agnesb have no new stuffs so i only manage to buy a shorts and a pair of shades even though i was willing to burst my bill today. Nvm at least i love my shades and shorts.
Met fiona and angel for dinner at hk cafe then isaac came over. Times like this you know who are the ones who really care. He rushed down the moment i told him i wasn't in a good mood. How i wish sometimes i'd see you instead of other people. So anyways, had our dinner chitty chitty bang bang then alist and vera came down.((:

seeing bestie was equivalent to calming my world. no one can ever make me feel better than he does, no one's shoulder can be any more comforting than his. I love you bestie from the very bottom of my heart.
I had a really good time with them and i hope we can all meet more often. I miss every single one of us,i miss the times we used to hang everyday. The kinda sentiment i have for y'all will never change. Always loving no matter what differences we have.
isaac's being a shy boy. haha.
we chilled at the hk cafe for like 4 freaking hours. just eating drinking talking laughing. (Y) No booze tonight(:
we all left at 12ish and took a photo outside cine before we all parted. I love y'all, meet soon!
& happy belated birthday angel!
bestie sent me home to make sure i'm fine. he's sucha sweetie i swear. i mean he lives all the way at yio chu kang and i live in jurong and he was willing to send me back from town to jurong then to yck+ midnight charge. Just to make sure i reach home safe and sound. I don't think i can find anyone else would be willing to brave storms with me, make sacrifices for me as much as you do. Thank you darling, bestfriends forever! ^^
sidenote, time to get your haircut already! hahah
Guess who messaged me the moment i stepped into my house.
Bestie. "Home yet?"
Then after that when i'm away from everyone i'm back to square one. Helpless.
My heart is broken into a million pieces. I still can't fight the tears or the emotions that are crashing since the moment started. You bring me to the highest peak and dropped me to the bottomless pit. I h8 you for making me feel like that. I'm sorry i'm petty.