Tuesday, April 21, 2009


I dread the weather, it's so humid eeeewwww i think i need to bathe again! That'd be my fourth time.

I dread school, hmm yes as i expected. I want to quit school on the first day of school but no cos i'll be down with just an olevel cert which is not what i want. I still got no friends in my lecture group, :/.
----------------------------------------------------------------
I made a wishlist recently, but i can't afford to get everything right now cos my bank account depleted after a week i deposited $xxx. WHAT HAPPENED TO MY "SAVE SAVE SAVE"?!
I'll just do my wishlist to remind myself (:
1. Coach barrett sneakers.

2. Ralph lauren canvas tote, new arrival so i can't find the picture :/
3. T-bar flats and heels ^^

4. More hair accesorries, and juicy hair ties.

5. juicy fragrance (:
6. Sweet treats! ^^
candies, chocolates, macaroons, cupcakes, donuts, ben&jerry's!!!
7. HIGH WAIST SKIRTS!!! Have a sudden fetish for skirts now, but not the black bandage zipper kind haha i just don't really dig those.
8. shorts and fanciful leggings (:9. WHITE BEDFRAME! victorian kind (:

10. a dressing table like this ^^

That's not all but i'm lazy to hunt for pictures already, but that's about it (: ok school tmr. C'mon i must tell myself that things will look good! Kk goodnight people, have a jolly day in school later.