Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Hello, school has been treating me rather well but i smell lots of projects and assignments coming in :/ nevermind. Hahah i'mma put up some photos taken in school today soon, like once i get them from rebecca (: I've been pretty much a diligent person- doing my assignments, turning up for all the lectures and tutorials this week! And trying my best not to be late for school, but failed for 2 consecutive days. I'm likely to be late for the 9am lecture tomorrow too cos papy isn't sending me to school. Hahah my classmates set every thursday as dress up day so well, i'll be clad in fuschia tank top, striped high waist skirt, blue lacey cardigan with b/w pumps. Hahah i think that's the best i can do for school.

K enough of school. Sheng and i have been so busy with everything that we hardly meet even though we're in the same school! So we made a point to have dinner together tonight and a poa tuition session with him at coffee bean (: spending time with him really really makes me absolutely happy & blessed.

Ok i guess i gotta crash now, cos i'm currently 7 hours away from wake up time!! :/
Anyways, i really miss my pj classmates. Debbie(s), penny, amy and py!!! I hope yall are coping well, you have my moral support! <: lubdub.