Sunday, April 12, 2009

Collection 9 launching tomorrow(13th april) in the afternoon!

So excited (: agyness deyn dress, lv inspired bags, zipper leggings, lots of preetty dresses! Hehhh i didn't even reveal it on wonderstruck and i'm revealing it here. nyahaa.


The flea titan yesterday was a ... blast?! Hahah it was probably the most packed flea market i've ever ever seen in my entire life. I literally found it so hard to breathe beneath all the sweaty armpits, bad breath, screams flying over my head. Goodness. Saw quite alot of familiar faces, bought a t-shirt for myself and for sheng, helped out at my sis' stall, photoshoot, cheese sausage.



sister fetched me to esplanade and i joined sheng& his family for dinner at jangshou bbq restaurant(:


.

.

.



Today(sunday),

my family minus mumsie plus sheng(hahah konfusing yes) went for the goodnews singapore morning service at indoor stadium. Sister was driving, dad was nagging at the speed of sound, sheng's and my ear were rotting at the speed of light.

sorry my bangs split, like again. hate the gap!

sis, sheng and i went off to rochor rd for lunch. We ate at the car boot! -.- hahah my sis' and sheng's splendid idea. Chicken rice and taohuay ^^ headed to the flea for the bags photoshoot and sheng got a t-shirt for $15!!! Fwaahhhhh luv flea ttm. T-shirt that i bought for myself and for sheng was only 10bucks each. Mine's a plain tee which says Alexander McQueen with a chair. Hahha 10bucks alexander, can wear to skool.


anyways i super enjoyed today's sermon. I wish i could stay longer ):


Sheng and i left the flea at about 3ish. Hehhh i was craving for b&js' strawberry cheesecake ice cream, but nono sheng and i have already spent enough for these 2 days. Our bank account is back to the pathetic amount. haha. Ohhhhhhhhh and i got a new M bag today! I super luvvv it. The price killed me, but sheng paid 1/4 of it (: sheng and i loveeee it so much, and yes it'd be MY BAG of 2009. Hahaha.



After that, sheng and i went back to my place and we crashed straight after that. Slept for 2 hours then we went to the nearby hawker centre for fish rice(: yumyum i love it! Then sheng got me vicks and lempsik(cant remember how to spell it) for my flu. Lempsik is dizzzgusssting ttm! It taste worse than chinese medicine, BUT i have to take it since i haven't recovered after like 3 weeks?!?!


Hehh joel just came with a box of strawberries all the way from cameron highland ^^ luv strawberry! Lubdub joel too, my brother from another mother. Like it when he goes overseas, i get lots of food!!!! Hahahahahh. He's so not reading this bye!