Tuesday, April 14, 2009


^^ aloha!

Gonna do a quick post and i have to chopchop pack some stuffs to mail out, go buy some things to make for shing, have dinner with sheng and meet my girls+alist for booze.(: beeen AGES since i drank. heh. maybe this time drinking will cure my runny nose. haha

Met sheng for lunch at crystal jade yesterday! Yummm, thumbs up to crystal jade 4eva and evazzz. ^^ had dimsum, congee, and soup! See the shirt that sheng's wearing? that's the one i mentioned about in my previous post which he got from the fleaaa!





hehh ♥ eggtarts. i like the portugese egg tarts from geylang taohuay stall too.

Went to meet the entourage minue nat at ps to watch fast and furious4.

(Y) i think everyone should catch it(: haha fast zhng-ed cars with hot girlzzz and hot guyszzz. Hahah but that's not the point, the movie has a good storyline and the flow is smooth! (:


Went to carls junior to drink refillable drink. Hahah $2.60 small cup to quench 9 throats, just kept refilling. hahah. keep talking and talking about everything(: and we finally finalised our bbq plans for this friday! ^^ EVERYONE is gonna turn up and me so haapppeee. Swim the condo near sheng's place+bbq+booze+stayover and paint nails(: yayyy one good one before school starts.

OH ALISTAIR SAY I'M GONNA BE A LONER IN SCHOOL FOR THE FIRST 2 WEEKS COS I DIDN'T GO FOR ORIENTATION :/ Damnit. i don't like to be alone. I hope some girl come up to me and say hi and we be friends (: haha i hope.

I am not fierce^^




jl the vainpot. haha

gerri berri lubdub.

havent seen her for soooo long:/ been wanting to meet up but always end up not meeting. hehh happy to see you yesterday! (:




followed sheng's mum back.look at the two brothers -.- like gays. hahha having massage together on one osim chair. hahadrove out to bukit timah for dinner (: we had peranakan food at ivin's. I like that place (: cheap good food. haha. after that we went back to his place and i played with husky.

He was so quiet and mild last night. hehh felt like just lying on him to sleep. he scratched my arm last night after i pat him to sleep -.-
suddenly woke up to scratch me when i stopped patting him.


heh some people tell me that when dogs turn to face you like that, they're being submissive (:



he's so adorable and i just love him. look at this photo! He's so cute! ^^

seriously i wish mumsie allowed me to keep dogs :/

hehh to i went over to play with lucky. This silly jealous boy kept whining when i was playing with husky.

heh lucky is more like my dog than sheng's dog. haha he likes me more than sheng((: i like it when he runs towards me when he sees me at the gate, whining to make me sayang him, follow me all around the house, and sometimes protecting me when husky goes on a krazee p0uncing fit. haha

hehh i'm the third dog in sheng's house sharing the cage with lucky ^^ or do i look more like a rabbity?

i just love these two dogs so much. they feel like my kidzzz. hahah.

Sheng and i left at about 10ish to my place(:













went home to change into t-shirt and fbt and sheng drove me to nat's house to collect and discuss things (: papy's a nice papy, he always lends us his car when we need it! I can't wait for sheng to get his own car. if his parents keep their words, it'd be SEPTEMBER that he's getting a car (: yayy any car will do as long as it can fetch us around. heh 5 more months, keep my fingers crossed for him.


So yeaaa, after going to nat's place we head down to macs to get iced lemon tee. Can someone tell me why is macs iced lemon tea so overpriced? $2.25 for a SMALL cup of iced lemon tea. It's like you can get a bottled one for like 1buck or maybe $1.50? It's not like macs iced lemon tea is friggin special or nice right. Hahah i'd rather pay $6 for a cup of starbucks ice blended mocha.


Hmm,


anyways we headed back home do our own stuffs then wrapped papy's gift. Hahah we wrapped a bottle of burberry perfume with daddy's office rough paper. Ugly ttm, but my creative juice stopped flowing when i was 6 years old so dont blame me. Hahah. see what my dad put on my table this morning. Pardon my beautiful nails.

Oh manzzz didnt i say i'd do a quick post?! I'm gonna be late bye!

Have a lovely day bunnies.