Sunday, April 05, 2009


ZZZZZZZZZOMG! I was hyperventilating when i saw this on *!!!! Motorcycle V3 they call it, blatantly a balenciaga inspired bag! I don't think i've seen this inspired version anywhere in singapore before(or maybe i haven't been shopping enough at far east but that's not the point!) Jeeeeeeesssss sorry dont ask me where is it from. In fact if you shop * alot, you can tell where it's from from the look of this picture! I - LOVE - THE - PINK ONE.

Yaaaa i know right. I've always always always wanted to get the bubblegum pink giant city since forever but it's sold out in singapore and it's like $2xxx! The inspired version will suffice until i get the real thang (((((((((: happy ttm! I hope it's still available. Ok i think i can't sleep tonight.


Bang it! You wanna see how my hair looks like now? (:

.

.

.

.

.

4 like, 1 dislike

.

.

.

.

tell me what you think k? i think guys will H8 it! Hahah
......

Hehh scroll down more for those with my face upright(:
.
My mucus contained blood when i was blowing my nose this afternoon:/ what does that mean? i'm so scared seriously. Almost everyday there's something wrong with me, who knows what's gonna happen tmr. ): makes me thing that life is scarily unpredictable.
Anyways, met my dearest girlfriends in town at 3ish (: fiona vera and i were sipping coffee and bubbletea under the rain outside lido. I'm very happy to see them today, and i just can't explain how much i really love them. We went to shop around in f21 and cottons on. When i left my house, i told myself only window shopping cos i promised myself that i'll only start shopping when i finish wearing all my new stuffs right. BUT i totally disappointed myself today :/
I bought a pair of shorts, a dress and a striped bow hair tie today and treated my younger cousin to a birthday dinner today! Spent so much :/ i don't mind treating my cousin to dinner at all cos i feel happy doing so but not for the things i boughtttttt!
Sigh i almost cried in the train back cos i was really utterly disappointed with myself. Why can't i just learn to control! Must i really leave all my cards at home and just bring 15bucks cash out?! Why am i so impulsive and insensible! Raaaahhhh i h8 it and i h8 myself today. Whenever i think of my bank account, i think of the depleting ozone layer. I feel like crying again nowwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
So,
on a brighter note jeevan came to meet us and we went to cuscaden for dinner. Yum i like the $5.50 fried rice with 2 chicken wings 1 fried egg. I think it's really worth it. Hehhh we were there for quite long and jeevan was playing with the cutesy kitten!

♥fiona and vera♥
fee vera and i happen to wear vest today! we didn't even like call each other and ask what are we wearing! Hahah. and vera and i wore the exact same vest!!
hahah k finally a proper photo of my hair+face. Jee kept laughing when he saw me, argh!
haha jee is a changed man now (Y).
No drinking, early curfew, everyday study.

hahah jee's new 'cailing'

self timer (: i love us!

heh i heart you dear!

my twin(:


so after that, i met my younger cousin. She called me to accompany her to shop around so i brought her to secret place to shop(: i hope she's happy with her lootz. Then we went to mongkok charcanteng for dinner(:
Happy birthday, and i luv you! Thank you for being sucha wonderful coussie.

then i trained back and suddenly sheng called so i got out of the train and took another train to clarke quay to find him. He was with isaac, jonong, jerrold, derek and all and me so haaapppeee to see them! Esp jon ong and iz(: miss them so much and it's been a long long time since we all went out together.
After that, sheng and i went to starbucks to satisfy my cravings. Newyork cheesecake (: we had 2 of them and 1 ice blended raspberry was it?



Sheng and i took bus to choa chu kang and alighted then took cab back. Hahah saving method #1.
Reached home at like 12ish and i told myself that i must sleep by 1am tonight but look what happen! It's 3am now. Kk i got church tomorrow so goodnight people.