Friday, April 10, 2009

I've been sick for 3 weeks in a row. Why must it be meeeee? it really sucks :/ i feel like my world was spinning when i woke up this morning. God please heal me! I want to enjoy the last week of my school holiday! 10 more days before school starts :/ hahah bye bye to 6 months of break.

Just got back from buying new stocks for wonderstruck. Photoshoot and flea titan tomorrow. I hope the sun won't suck me dry during photoshoot, and i hope i won't spend too much kachings at flea titan. I'm gonna be helping out at my sister's stall for awhile i guess.

Bought a pair of zipper leggings(don't really dig zipper but that's the only one left), and a tunic from topshop. On sale! ^^ I know i'm not supposed to shop, but since i got my earnings from ws today, why not pamper myself abit? (: heh

K, i'm gonna turn in now. I must sleep early, drink lots of water, rest more and i'll recover yes?