Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Sebana Cove!
Honestly? I'm not in the mood to blog, but when will i right? :/ My room's in an extreme mess and it's just making me even more pissed. Arghhh angsty person today, or rather for the past few days. If only i could stop being so insecure about myself?
Okkkkk this is supposed to be a happy sebana picture post so there you go!
Met up with sheng on sat morning after my piano lesson at westmall foodcourt for brunch(:


The boat left elton's place at about 2ish and we reached sebana at 6ish. Sucha long giddy ride. My head was spinning and i was feeling sea sick :/
Ate, played cards, slept, chittychittybangbang.



sheng and i camwhored



hahah it was so cold up there!!


elton camwhore. haha


SEBANA COVE! Hokay it wasn't my first time there and i think nothing has really changed over the years, which is kinda sad. Esp the number of mozzies!


love this picture (:



finding our room, 307!

we had quite a big room (Y)
wurvvvveee how big the toilet is!
hahah nat jumping on the bed #1
camwhored before dinner(:





we had buffet in the resort and i kinda like their food? (: except that some things look quite unhygenic.
Hahah halfway through dinner, we had to leave to watch fireflies!






didn't snap any photo of fireflies cos i don't think they'll be visible on camera so yeap.
After that we continued with our dinner and headed back to the hotel to bathe!
played sparklers which we bought from singapore (:
hahah pyjamas superhero in action !
Nat and i jumping on the bed endlessly. Have lots of photos of us jumping on the bed, but too many to upload!

Day2!
Good morning, both of us look so shagged!
hahah grabbed our breakfast, chilled in the boat, drove out for seafood lunch.

i must say i love the coconut, but me no big fan of seafood!






Went back to singapore by elton's dad's friend's baracuuda and it was 3 times faster! Luvvv the ride! (: Before we went back to elton's place, we went to lazerus island to swim(: i luv that part but i think it's also because of that that i look like a lobster now :/ So yea that was my sebana trip with nat, elton and sheng. I'm anticipating more, but definitely not by boat anymore. I dread being seasick :/

I was abit sianzzzz during the trip cos my fever was really killing me :/

Hihi nat, next trip to genting before school starts k? Andddd i lubbchew, i think i suck at expressing myself so this space is probably the best avenue to express. Though sometimes wonderstruck can give us alot of problems, strain our friendship or sometimes even make us feel pissed with each other, but the root that was first built on wonderstruck was our friendship. Remember how we used to click damn well, keep talking and talking non stop in the cab or bus about bags, clothes etc and that was partially why we wanted to set up wonderstruck cos of our common interest. Sorry for the times where i had to rush you to do the post or send out parcels, but i had no intention on putting both of us in a bad spot. I love you all the same, and i'm looking forward to everything that lies in the future for you and i. Hahah goodnight(you're at jiaen'splace now i think).

ps. i'll upload all the sebana photos into facebook tmr or something so nat, elton and sheng, y'all self service tag yourself k? ((:

HAPPY 1ST DAY OF APRIL! I haven't thought of any april fool prank yet