Wednesday, April 08, 2009

I had the sudden urge to visit my rack of shoes. I wanted to remember what shoes i have and which are the ones i haven't worn so i can probably wear them for the next 12 days before school starts(aww manzzz 12 days i dread it!). I saw my two oxford heels which i remember back then in hongkong, i was krazeelee looking for them. Hahah i ♥ them so much until now, but i just don't wear them -.- eye candy. haha so maybe i'll let them out to anyone who wants to be their new owner (:
Both colours size 38.(fits 39 too)
Black-worn once
Brown- never worn before ):
Offering for 30sgd each non-nego.


Another pair which i ♥ it(x100) too but hasn't worn them out before! :/
idk to you but to me, the design looks pretty miumiu/gucci. ahah.
Bought it from hongkong too.
Never worn before.
Size 38
Offering it at 25sgd non-nego.


email me at keepthegroovegoing@hotmail.com if you're interested or have any enquiries!
--------------------------------------------------------
I stayed at home for the whole day practising piano, packing my own clothes and shoes, packing wonderstruck's clothes(: maybe heading out to hollandv for dinner with sheng so ciaos!