Thursday, April 02, 2009


I've made up my mind. Since i've been wanting a balenciaga bag since like a year++ ago, i should save up and buy one right? Not alot of people really like balenciaga stuffs(not that i know of which is awesome) ^^ I've finally made up my mind after much much muchX100 hesitation that maybe i should stop splurging so much on other things and save up bit by bit for something that i really like. It'd be the first designer bag that i'm paying WHOLLY by myself (: Hahah i'm targeting to get it by the end of this year, or hopefully by my birthday! It's $2xxx boy.
Wish me luck.
You must be thinking ... urg waste of money superficial yadada. But! Girls being girls, there must be a first time to such things right? ^^ haha but seriously i'm gonna make myself spend less save more(not just for the bag but for my own good too!). Yes mark my words!!! I've also decided not to get the ks wallet anymore. Chants: it's not worth it , it's not worth it! So i'll be using the ferragamo wallet that sheng's mum got for me soon! Heee it's been in my cupboard since forever.
Hokay i think i'mma get my hair trimmed and (FINALLY) get my fringe cut into bangs tmr, and dye my hair too! Hahah i think i had wanted to do that since 2 months ago? Procrastinater(haha no such word).
Wokayyyy i've got craving for a big feast! Byeeee(:
ps. i miss my friends, especially my girlfriends.