Friday, April 03, 2009

[edited]
How about bald? I think you look hot bald. And how about going to genting and bkk with nat and i?
Orrr maybe to japan with my hansum and i?
Did i just say out your inner heart's desire?
I luv my sister.
like you? Not at all.


On the phone with papy...
Me> hello daddy what are you doing and where are you? i'm very bored.
Daddy> I'm at jurong point shopping and walking. Who ask you don't want to come when i ask you just now. Not going out?
Me> No, i'm in a bad mood and i'm bored and i'm hungry.
Daddy> So what you want me to do? buy food for you?
Me> No lend me the car to drive around thanks.
Daddy> hahah... no!
Me> but i'm in a bad mood. how about lend sheng your car to drive me around then we go for dinner then we return you the car?
Daddy> ok coming back soon.
.
.
Nyahahah i heart my dad. He knows the reason why i'm in a foul mood and he's been trying to help since yesterday(: BUT SOMETIMES HE JUST GETS OVERLY NAGGY, but it's okay cos that's luvvvv. Right?