Thursday, April 09, 2009

Talking to So-fi-ya now, we're both laughing and new happy kids in town. Crapping like f, both of us flying to bkk but this flight take 4-5days and aww she's willing to fly with me (haha you dont get it only we do!) Lub chuuuxz!


Hahah ripped this off from julene's blog. Zomg i lubjoos nong time. Hahah. MUST BUY MY THING AHHHH, although i'm going with you(^^)
---------------------------------------------------------------------


Ok i'm gonna turn in right after i finish this entry (: 5am the night before, 4 am last night, so tonight 2.30! Remarkable improvement heh? tsktsk. I'mma meet sheng for lunch and movie tmr and i'm mega excited! I hope we take neozzzprintzz123, eat yummy food and refrain from shopping! Then maybe i'm meeting the clique for angel's birthday, still tentative. I'm so berry(heh) eggcited for this whole week.

x. meet sheng tmr, and maybe the clique.
x. meet natasha on fri afternoon and nutuzi on fri evening to buy stocks!
x. piano lesson!!! jie's flea at mt sophia, go support! i might be there too!!
x. goodnews singapore on sunday morning which sheng's attending with me! Yayyy! Then stayover at my place!

Pw result out tmr! ^^ all the best to bee, penny, amy, py and myself!