Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Sheng treated me lots of things today.Lots of happiness ^^
I really don't know what life would be without him, but i definitely love life now that it's with him. I can't really find words that will justify how great it is that i can have him as my companion, or as my soulmate. I can't find words good enough to describe how much joy he has brought into my life. God knows my heart's desire, and i pray hard that he'll answer my prayer and help us along the way(: sheng's definitely not just another guy.


I woke up to him beside me today and we just did the normal casual day things, like make lunch together, run some errands, did some packing etcetc. I made gyoza(hehh instant pack) and garlic bread to fill like 1/8 of his stomach, then we went to westmall to send out parcels and have proper meal(: hehh he treated me to mixed rice and ritz durian strudel. He know i wasn't in the best of moodz so he suggested a "take all you want" in ntuc and he will foot the bill but i turned that offer down cos i'm more than pleased to have my durian strudel. It's little little things like these that he does that makes me feel like the luckiest girl in the world, or to even turn a frown on my face into a smile.


I don't understand the cyberworld, and i don't think i want to either.

Anyways, so...

sheng and i went back to his place and we played soccer and badminton. Whoaaa it's been so friggin long we sweat it out. It was fun playing with him, aussie, travis and emma. Cute kids, i like. Then we sat on the couch like dirty potatoes, eating newton's duck rice+sebana passionfruit watching korean drama. Then i took a bath and he sent me back home(:
See, that's why i said "sheng treated me a lot of things today." in the start, cos he gave me sheer happiness.





moving away from my day, i'm totally in luv with these cutout dress but no, i must make good my promise. Hehh i'll just see and not buy(: But i have a pair of coach sneakers in mind. I've been hesitating between a pair of red converse or a pair of coach sneakers and i guess, coach sneakers ftw right? Honestly the price gap between that two is not like very very very far apart plus i like the coach one more(not because it's coach but cos it's nice) so i hope hongkong has them cheaper so i can ask leo to help me buy ^^

Ok i need to learn to sleep early!Zao sui zao qi shen ti hao(: hahah.

Esther foong shared this with me so thought i'd share it with y'all too cos it really made me can't help but to agree (: i should learn not to be affected by what others think or say of me(8

"Be who you are and say what you feel. Because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." -Dr. Suess

I want a hot pink rayban lookalike to add on to my collection of shades. haha