Friday, April 24, 2009

Haiiii wassup.
Haven't blogged for quite some time already. Heh, thank god it's friday BUT thank god even more that i made friends(yesterday like finally)!!! Hahah so like got to know my classmates and my ISmodule mates ^^ cool beans.
Here's a fifth of my class (:

haha this was taken on tues before i left my house for law lecture, which i ended up ponning it -.-


The weather now is still killing me i dread it!
Anyhoos, today went to school from 8am-12nn. Met sufern and we chitty chitty bang bang, common interest same social circle of friends (Y) i likey. Met sheng for lunch after that (: good to be in the same school as your boyfriend. Haha. Then i bus-ed down to town while he went for lessons. I went to the shoes and bags affair thinga at taka and thank god i held my wallet! They have really good slashed items there, like discounted aldo ninewest anneklein heels clavin klein bags JUICY AND COACH WATCHES FOR HALF PRICE! So y'all can go check out k (: it's until 10th may i think.
Walked around and i bought just a dress then went to wheelock for facial. It was the best therapy i ever had. Hhaha my therapist today is super good (: awesome massage and facial i fell asleep. Bought some products at clarins then trained home (:
spent so much money today again :/ must spend lesser this weekend to make up for it. haha. So exciteddddd it's saturday tmr, means i can pig out till late!!!
Hahah bye, i'm off to watch teevee!