Saturday, April 18, 2009

Barbiekill with the entourage yesterday (:i likey the buffalo wings!
Heh the usual people who are always early!
\*coughs elton coughs* hahah
I was trying to capture the far far away sun(already)set with my camera but it seems like a very normal picture. Hahah nvm at least i caught it with my own eyes, that's better ^^
and then i was trying to "see the world through the leafy green plant" but it doesnt seem to work either. hahahahi give up, so now see us!
hahah we look so clean and nice before the barbiekill, but hehhhh all of us look and SMELL totally different after that.
all heading back to sheng's place already :)


hahah i can't remember what they call themselves but it was hella funny. see jl behind? hahahahah i felt so damn short yknow. elroi's 190? elton's 194? terry's about 177? and i'm 167!!! hahah
all of us went to sheng's house to bathe!! ate instant noodle and he sent me back after that :/ reached home at about 2 and was so tired!!!
Ok one terry photo before i go!


Gonna meeet kirk later to get my laptop case and catch 17 again!!! Zac efron, yummyliciouzzzz. Hahhahah. I'm gonna eat him up and keep him in my stomach, then poo him out when i need someone to play with OR JUST TO LOOK AT ALSO CAN. Hahah. kk bye.