Friday, April 03, 2009

City of angels.
yay so papy really lent us his car for the night(Y)!!!
Sheng very professional onezzz yknow, hahah he called himself initial D. Hmmm?
Kkkk nvm.
We drove to jp for dinner, and yumzzyummmzzz we had dinner at ichiban sushi or is it boshi? ^^




my favourite!!!
sorry unglamzz shot but i couldn't really care cos i was super hungry!!! didn't eat the whole day!



we gai gai in jp then drove over to jurong hilltop to take peekchas. Supposed to go there for B&Js but it was closed already(!!!!whyyy^%%&^*W#ESAwhyyyyyy).
Decided to leave there 15mins after we reached cos it was very creepy and there're a few weird couples around doing don't know what! Aiyo go hilltop at 11pm not very safe. Hahah i was very scared we'll see the wrong things. You know, both kinds also.






hehh so we went to nearby macs to buy mc chicken meal for daddy and headed home. No actually, we left my place at 12am again. I tried driving my dad's car(without telling him hehhee) with sheng beside me of course, and i was a total failure but nvm, cheap thrills. I mean FREE thrills. hahah. Kkk so sent sheng back then headed home (:

I'm very happy today despite having a not so exciting day still. Fiona dear made my afternoon just by talking to me on the phone, reminiscing our primary school days as well as the olevel days when the clique was still tight, laughing about some foolish things we used to do etc etc. Girlfriends always make you smile don't they? Girlfriends, of course i mean those whom i know i can count on no matter what, those who will star gaze with me even on my loneliest night(:
And it excites me so much that we're all finally meeting up this sat! Excites me more than anything that happened the past week.
-------------------------------------------------------
I luv my sister, and since you threatened to give her hell why should i be nice to you. Shut up i don't want to hear you preach. Practise what you preach first.
.
Rawwwrrr i h8 controversies. No actually i dig it alot, but on other people's blog of course. Like reading xx's blog is so interesting cos of all the controversies. I hate to write all that mean stuff on my blog but how can you stand it when someone threatens your sister!!! Dayum