Friday, May 22, 2009

LONG WORDY POST WHICH DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.
Nyahaha i feel like doing one random post although i'm a tad tired + i need to be up at 6.30AM for lesson + i feel like writing on my new organiser. Hmm. Hahah i think i made someone pissy oh no! But nvm, not important. No wait, actually i feel very bad. Kirk just told me he's thinking of leaving np and apply for tp's october intake. WHAT IS THIS KIRK ZHANG?! You're suppose to be with me, WITH ME IN NP! We even got a twin book and same surname, don't you want to be my schoolmatezzz forever/! I'll be very very very sad if you leave, period.

I threaded my eyebrows with fern today, shopped and watch angels&demons with sheng after that. Bought two dresses one top :D angels&demons = konfuzing but nice show cos sheng explained to me. My complexion at the cheeks now = shit. I think my skin is allergic to some products that the facial therapist used on me last week so now it's itchy,painful, blotchy, red and ugly. Going back to professional help next week! it better work :D

LMS tomorrow :/ the lesson i dread most cos it's basically a stoning module. On a brighter note, E-LEARNING WEEK NEXT WEEK SO I DONT NEED TO GO SCHOOL :D yay. I like kris allen i think he's way charismatic. However i dont think he deserves to win because adam can sing/scream better than him and is a better performer. BUT kris touches heart, so i guess that's good enough. Anyone nice enough to send me his songs? :D

Sigh, i don't care how you are at home/school etc. All i know you're driving me crazy.


I applaud you if you finish reading this whole chunk. Goodnight time to crash.