Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Penny's birthday (:

HAHAH writing penny's card from s11 :D miss y'all! Hope all of you are coping fine. Press on k, dont give up halfway like... me. HAHAH. I know a few of you are reading, and what stuuuupid joseph lee said wasn't true k! I didn't distract y'all, he just couldnt gain enough attention from us! Hahah.

i wurveee you penny! Thank you for that impromptu note you dropped into my bag :D



hehe i rushed down after school and thank god i reached in time to spend at least 1.5hour with them :D

HAHA NO.1 HELLO KITTY LOVER.







Hehehe night at the museum 2! I WANT TO WATCH :D


I'm gonna wear uniform the next time i meet time. Miss wearing my uniform (: hahah uniform's (Y)

Hahah they're so cheeky! Inside joke.





bee! ((:







I didn't go school today cos of cramps/stomach flu. Hahah i don't know which one is it, but i just wasn't feeling well enough for school(NOT PON). So i stayed home the whole day studying for poa and taking fb quizzes. Ha.


Met sheng at westmall at 6ish for dinner at pastamania then we walked around to buy random small stuffs. He got me a plain organiser and he's gonna pimp it for me! I can't wait to see the final product. Hhaha. He bought two bow clips for me too, and we sat at coffeebean to chill and revise abit. Had camomile tea and orea cheesecake for a change today(:


I realise sheng and i are always at coffeebean on every tues/wed. Haha. When sheng was ordering food at pastamania's counter, i was looking at his backview and i find him so cute. Hahha. He's very skinny very tall and very cute, idk. Very jappo boy, i like. And there's something about his personality that just makes me want to be with him as much as i can(:

i love you hansum. pass me my organiser tomorrow ok? ((: i want to see! And i can't wait for our dimsum/movie date on sat. Hahah he said he did/bought something for me! I can't wait to see it too. hahah. Kk talked abit too much, goodnight! Poa test tmr :/