Sunday, May 17, 2009

Happiest day in may.

Yesterday was the happiest day i had in may. You people make my heart melt, make me happy beyond many other things/people can. Yall make me feel at home, make me put every sadness/trouble away, calm the storm in me. Every single one of you has a very special place in my heart, and it'll stay this way no matter what. I love y'all so much(:
Hehe and now bean is part of the family!!!
Yesterday, kirk alist fiona angel vera and i went to botanic garden for picnic! :D

DURIAN FEAST! :D Alistair stood real far away! Haha
YUMYUM :D
Hahaha monkey.

3 boxes! Thank you vera (:


heh bean is so tiny!




HAAH I THINK THIS PICTURE IS SO CUTE COS BEAN IS STANDING SO STRAIGHT HE LOOKS LIKE A TODDLER! Hahah a naked indian toddler (: no offence please!
haha nanny kirk!

Angelyn i want to steal bean from you!!!!
he's such a baby!!!

hahah bean really likes kirk alot!
luvvvv y'all! ^^
bestie and i! (:
Hahah i asked them to freeze while they were talking cos they look like they could make the picture look like some taiwan/korea drama front photo! Hahha

Lurveee yall noong noong time!

From nana's bulky :D
I love this photo even though it's overexposed!
AWWWW.
Hehhh nanny kirk! Yall look so cute together.




My bestie and twin! Hahah all monkey lookalike! OMG WHY AM I SAYING THIS ABOUT MYSELF. hAHAHAH
I luv this photo too! :D

Hahaha bestie is scared of dogs so he was running at the speed of light when bean was chasing him!


Hahah i like a peck from dogs (: i often get a peck(ok actually they're just licking your lips) from lucky too!


Groupie photo! We had a polaroid picture taken and it's with nana (:










It'd be perfect if jeevan went too! :D Yay steamyboat at alis' crib next week.

Ok i have to finish my assignments now! Goodbye! :D