Monday, May 11, 2009

Collection 10 launched!!! <;
Start shopping at wonderstruck now.

Hello bunnies <: skool today feels exceptionally long but sheng's friend giving us a lift back made it up! Heeha. waking up for 10am dss make up class is not funny at all, not when i slept at 1ish. Poa lecture that came with funny guys' comment(haha just punch him fern), yucky meepok for lunch, scolded by ms rosa for talking/laughing too much in bmgt class, free car ride back from dominic, kaya waffle+cold cut trio+otahs with sheng before we hit the sack for afternoon nap.


Anyhoos, i got the photos that fern took last week with her instant camera(: yay miso likey! I like her camo, it's like dslr. Haha.

I likey this pigcha alot! :D


This was taken today after poa lecture <:

haha her instant camo's photos!







I got no school tmr, but i need to study for my law test! Who wants to mug with me tomorrow? Hahha, holler/text me k. I'M SERIOUS :D Hehhh friends friends hint hint! Hah watching michelle chia's wedding ceremony now, missed out like 2/3 of it :/ ciaos!