Saturday, November 01, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!


Hahah k my halloween is so not halloweenish, but oh wells, at least i got to meet up with my boy and my bestie. We had a great time together, just talking and talking and talking, then hopping from places to places to eat.




I woke up and watched prison break and i finished my season 1! YAYYY. I gave dimsum a miss cos i figured it's with my mum plus my aunties then they're gonna shop so i better stay at home for WENTWORTH MILLER(hot). Then i went to haji lane with sheng in search of vintage clothes. I bought a pretty nice piece for a dirt cheap price. Yayyy (: Went to pluck for ice cream waffle after that!




Then we walked to bugis junction and landed ourselves in crystal jade xlb! hearts xlb. We ate a hell lot cos it was actually brunch. Couldn't finish, waste food ):





Bestie alist came down from school to meet us (: i luv him. Hahah. We walked to basil for brazillian food. PIGS RIGHT! Too bad they don't have strawberry cakes today ):
We yadar yadar-ed a hell lot about every single thing(:
I LUV MY BESTIE


I luv this boyzzz too.

chicken and pineapple aglio olio (:


then we walked over to the other side to camwhore (:


i love my homies yo!



bestie might be going to hongkong with his family on the same day as i am (: then we can meet up there to shop eat and play! Keep my fingers crossed!




they are extremely gay, i cannot stand it!










My halloween isn't halloweenish at all right, but it's okay cos i still had an awesome day with the boyzzz(:
Tmr's gonna be pyjamas party at elton's! (: I'mma eggcited to see natzzy and the rest! Yayyy. Bye pooooopooooo!